This is a gdpr training certificate. GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. This gdpr training certificate will help you understand the many changes coming in May of 2018. It’s important to know what gdpr entails because it impacts all businesses that store data on European Union citizens. The gdpr certificate is worth 10 points; however, they can’t be claimed until after completing an exam with questions about GDPR requirements.
1) Why is this certificate necessary?
The certificate is essential because it proves that you have taken the time to learn about GDPR and understand how it will impact your business. It’s also a requirement for some companies who want to continue doing business in Europe after May 2018.
2) What are the benefits of having this certificate?
There are many benefits of having this gdpr training certificate. Some include:
- Knowing that you’re compliant with GDPR
- Being able to demonstrate due diligence to customers and regulators
- Having access to exclusive resources, such as the GDPR readiness assessment tool
We hope this information has been helpful to you.