If you are required to take a hair drug test Newcastle, it is important that you know what to expect. This type of drug test can detect drugs used for several days prior to the hair being tested. The hair follicle is tested looking for drugs and their metabolites.
What should I know about this?
- The hair follicle test is considered to be one of the most accurate types of drug tests.
- It can detect drugs used up to 90 days prior to the hair being tested.
- The hair follicle is tested for the presence of drugs and their metabolites.
What are some tips for passing a hair drug test?
- abstain from drug use for at least 90 days before the test
- get a trim – this will remove any damaged or chemically treated ends of your hair that may contain traces of drugs
- avoid using products on your hair that could mask the presence of drugs, such as hair dye or bleach
We hope this information has been useful to you.