Voting is a student’s right that has been gaining more attention in recent years. Some may wonder, “why should I vote?” or “I’m not old enough.” The truth is, you can make a difference to the student body, and it’s about time you start practicing your civic responsibility. Here are three reasons why students should vote:
- It allows students to have their voices heard.
- Voting makes you eligible for scholarships and grants.
- It will give you meaningful experience for when you’re older and in charge of making decisions.
Quick Tips for Student Voting:
- Bring a student ID to the polling location.
- Make sure you’re registered by mailing in your student voter registration form.
- Find out where your polling place is, and show up on Election Day.
Voting has the power to make a difference. It is a student’s right and responsibility, and it gives you valuable experience when you’re older.