This sauce is perfect for grilling up chicken or beef skewers this summer! It’s got a great spicy and sweet flavor, and it’s really easy to make. Plus, it only requires three simple ingredients. Read on for the recipe!
- 1/4 cup Gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In a bowl, mix together the gochujang and the brown sugar until they are completely combined.
- Add in the soy sauce and stir to combine everything together.
- Taste your sauce and adjust any flavors as needed — adding more gochujang for more spice or more brown sugar for sweetness.
- Use your Korean BBQ Sauce immediately on grilled meats or store it in an airtight container for up to two weeks in the fridge! Enjoy!
- Serve over your favorite grilled meats for an easy and delicious dinner! Enjoy!
- For a twist, you can add some fresh ginger or garlic to the sauce for extra flavor. You can also try adding a few tablespoons of sesame oil or apple cider vinegar for a more complex flavor. Experiment with different ingredients to find your perfect version of this Korean BBQ sauce! Enjoy!
Bonus Tip: To take this simple Korean BBQ Sauce up a notch, you can use it as a marinade before grilling — just mix together 1/2 cup of the sauce with 1/2 cup of water and submerge or brush onto your chosen meat before cooking! Enjoy! spicy korean bbq sauce