If you’re attending a wedding soon and wondering what gift to give, here are some wedding gift ideas you can consider:
• Monogrammed Glasses – a pair of glasses featuring the names of the bride and groom are a great keepsake and can be used for anniversaries.
• Wine Subscription – if the happy couple are wine lovers why not buy them a subscription to a wine service that regularly provides them with new wines to try based on the preferences.
• Dutch Oven – these impressive and sturdy cooking pots will last a lifetime and are a great choice for couples that like to cook.
• Personalized Star Map – you can purchase a customized celestial map of the night sky on a specific date (such as the wedding day) for a highly individual gift.
• A Couple’s Journal – these journals offer a writing prompt for each day of the year in which the couple can celebrate events and activities during their first year of marriage.